Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Has anyone tried

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    clewrslr Member TomiChpak2's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2024
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Has anyone tried

    Has anyone tried predictobets.com for football betting insights, and is their match analysis actually useful?

  2. #2
    clewrslr Member nazaretalazareta's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2024
    Posts
    153
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Has anyone tried

    Hello everyone, cheers from another bettor here! I heard about tips and predictons through a friend who always seems to hit decent accumulators. I decided to try it out and saw why he uses it. They cover different regions, not just UK leagues, and that’s been useful for me since I like mixing European matches. The tactical insights and trends make it easy to spot which matches have more potential. I’ve started to treat it like an extra step before locking in a ticket, and it definitely adds structure.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •